Dear Stoneridge Dental Care Family,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. With the re-opening of dental offices, while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same Stoneridge Dental Care is committed to your safety. On May 7th we begin normal business hours.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Medical grade air purification has been incorporated in our facility
- Our office is cleared of magazines and children’s toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Each team member will go through a health screening at the start of each day.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that all patients come to their appointment alone; except for children, and those needing a guardian or interpreter.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask health screening questions.
- When you arrive to your appointment, call or text to 614-476-6696 your arrival. When we are ready for you to come into the office, we will call you and a team member will great you at the door.
- Arrive to your appointment wearing your facemask.
- Body temperatures will be taken on all patients and escorts coming into the office along with a health screening Anyone exhibiting symptoms will be rescheduled to a later date and directed to contact their primary care physician immediately.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 614-476-6696.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Drs. Conkey, Moberger, and Patel